Privacy statement (ENG)
This page was updated on 01-10-2020*
On this page we explain which data we process when you use our website, why we register these data, how we use them and how we protect them.
idverde respects the privacy of all users of her websites and ensures the confidentiality of the personal data you provide us with. Our employees are obliged and committed to respect and guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data.
The processing of personal data is compliant with the rules of the privacy regulations in Europe and the Dutch privacy law “Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG)”.
In this privacy statement we use the following definitions:
- Personal data: all data concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, for instance name, address, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, date and place of birth, etc.
- Processing of personal data: every action with regard to personal data, like collecting, registering, classifying, saving, adjusting, modifying, consulting, using, analyzing, providing and erasing data.
When you e-mail us or fill in the contact form, it is possible that we register your personal data or redirect them to the relevant department or division within our organization. In some occurrences we ask you for personal data like your name, telephone number or e-mail address that are relevant to your requests or questions, so we are able to answer them or contact you.
Our website uses different kinds of cookies:
Functional cookies ensure the functionality of our website. They remember for instance which data or preferences you have imported in the past or which information was already displayed.
With the help of analytical cookies we receive information on the functionality of our website, the pages that are most frequently visited, etc. We analyze this information in order to enhance our website.
If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device you can easily remove them via your browser. You can find information on how to do this on websites of consumer associations.
We do not collect or use data for other purposes than the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement, unless we have asked and received your permission in advance.
Data retention periods
The data retention periods depend upon the legal retention periods as determined by the appropriate laws and regulations.
The personal data that idverde collects are saved on the secure servers of idverde or that of third parties. We will not combine these personal data with other data we have. Besides technical measures, like user names and passwords, we have also taken different organizational measures: personal data are only accessible for employees that need these data to perform their tasks in answering your questions or requests. All the measures taken are evaluated periodically and modified if necessary.
For an optimal provision of services it can happen that we forward personal data to third parties we work with, like Spotler, the company that distributes our newsletters. These third parties can save interactions with you in order to be able to personalize the content of advertisements, newsletters and the like.
The aforementioned is done in compliance with valid legislation, which imposes rules on how your data are used, like security measures and retention periods. We ensure that any third party we forward personal data to, handles them with the utmost care. This starts with a careful selection of these third parties we work with, who will have to be able to guarantee the safety of the personal data in question at all times and use these exclusively for the purpose as agreed upon with idverde. In most cases, this is recorded in a processor agreement. In case of some large third parties, such as Microsoft, the level of protection required by the GDPR for data required within the EU is guaranteed through certification according to the Privacy Shield Agreement.
Your privacy rights
- You have the right to information: at your request we will inform you which of your personal data we have registered and for what purposes we use them.
- You have the right to inspection: at your request you are allowed to inspect your personal data we have registered.
- You have the right to rectification: at your request we rectify your personal data.
- You have the right to deletion: at your request we delete your personal data from our files.
- You have the right to limitation: at your request we will limit the registration or use of your personal data.
- You have the right to transportability: at your request we will transfer your personal data to the party you assign for this purpose.
- You have the right to object: if you have any objection to the registration or use of your personal data or to the profiling thereof please inform us of this fact.
If you want to receive any information, inspect the registration of your personal data, have them adjusted, limited or deleted, or want to object to the registration or use of them, please contact us via the contact form; click here: contact
Questions or complaints
If your complaint is not handled to your satisfaction, you can forward it to the Dutch Authority on Personal Data (AP), the independent governing institution of the Dutch Government, appointed for the supervision of the registration and use of personal data in the Netherlands. For more information on this please check: www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
Possible adjustments or modifications on this website can lead to alterations in our privacy statement. We therefor advise to check our privacy statement on a regular basis.